I love it when it's so quiet in my house I can hear the local church bells ringing in the day.
I love it when my house is loud with laughter and the voices of my boys playing together.
I love it when Sean wakes me up in the morning with a kiss.
I love it when Sean calls during his day at work just to say hello and to see how we are doing.
I love it that Sean calls me at the end of his day and tells me he is coming home and asks if I need him to pick anything up from the store.
I love the way the boys' faces light up and excitedly yell "DADDY!" and run to give him a hug when he comes in the door from work.
I love that Ian asks so many questions. I love that he his so independent. I love that he still randomly comes up to me in the middle of the day and says, "I love you Mommy!" and gives me a kiss.
I love that Noah is so energetic and full of life. I love that he cuddled with me for most of Sacrament meeting today. I love that when I lay Noah down for a nap he loves to cuddle. I love how he puts his arm around my neck and holds on tight. I love how he runs his little hand across my face or my arm.
I love it when it is bright and sunny outside. I love how the sun warms my skin when I am cold.
I love it when it is cold outside and I get to wear layers of warm clothing. I love it that my body always gets warm enough but my toes and nose always seem to stay cold.
I love the way the sky looks, dark and gray right before a thunderstorm.
I love how green and alive the grass, trees and flowers look after it rains.
I love how clean and earthy it smells after it rains.
I love meeting and making new friends.
I love it when I get to talk to old friends and how we can pick up and talk like there has never been a gap or void between us.
I love our "Family Squishes" we have at night before we put the boys to bed.
I love that Ian will always wait or ask if we have said a prayer for our food before he starts to eat.
I love hearing Noah saying Please and Thank you.
I love it when my house is clean, but love it when it is unkept from being busy or from productive projects.
I love it when the boys help to pick up their toys, but love seeing it when they are scattered across the floor and know that they have been having fun playing.
I love spending time with my family.
I love being able to go on outings as a family with Sean on the weekends when he isn't working.
I love that Sean makes me laugh everyday.
I love sitting with my family in church.
I love feeling the spirit.
I love it when I read the words of Apostles or the Prophet and they speak to my soul.
I love knowing that I am a Daughter of God.
I love feeling my Savior's love.
I love the Atonement.
I love it when I feel so happy I cry.
*************
My heart is full. I am blessed.
4 comments:
Wow, Jessica. That was amazing. Thanks for sharing that. I really enjoyed reading that. What a great post.
What a beautiful post! I loved reading it. :)
So glad you are back in the blogging world. I have been wondering how your move and life has been going, so it was fun to read all your posts. Congrats to Sean on graduating and the new job. Also looks like you guys had a really fun summer. Sounds like life is busy but good for the Morgan's. Miss you guys!
So I just have to know... are the local church bells ringing from your very own house??
Post a Comment