
So, I posted before about life being crazy.
How crazy is this?
Our realtor came over Wednesday night.
He listed our house Thursday.
We just had our first showing this afternoon from 2:30-3:30!
All I can say is HOLY MOLY that was fast!
We hope that everyithing goes well with showing our house.
It's kind of nerve wracking and it makes me uneasy knowing that people are walking through my home completely inspecting it! But what can you do right? It's all apart of the process!
Wish us luck with selling our house!
We hope someone will want to buy it!
3 comments:
Let me add to the holy moly so everyone knows how crazy Jessica's day really was... she was watching Boston all day during this showing, so she had to get everything ready whilst taking care of her kids and mine, and then had to take them all out of the house during the showing! What a day!
Good luck! Jared and I have yet to even own a house but it all sounds very stressful and busy! I hope all goes well!
So I saw your background change, and I thought, "Wow! Jessica is finally getting with the program and posting again..." So what's up with that? You better get on it, girl! I need some pics!
Post a Comment