Monday, August 16, 2010

Time with the Kin...

Here's a slideshow of when Ian, Noah and I went to Washington back in March.  These are pictures of when we were visiting with my side of the family.  I LOVED it!  It was so much fun to be able to spend so much time with my siblings and parents.  Alot of nights we would all get together and have dinner and then hang out afterwords.  There were so many nights of staying up late to play games after Ian and Noah went to bed.  I cherished every minute I had with them!

It was especially great to see my Dad!  I didn't blog about this before or even tell many people for that matter... but my father had had a stroke back at the beginning of February.  It was a very scary time for our family.  We were all very worried about him.  Thankfully the effects of the stroke weren't as bad as what it could have been.  The blod clot was only the size of the tip of a pencil head.  He and our family were blessed that it wasn't any worse.  Needless to say the month between when he had his stroke and when we went out in March was a tough wait.







No comments: