


Seriously though, there has been...
a 2 week trip to Washington (Ian, Noah & I),
a talk for church,
Baby Showers,
Babysitting,
Sean looking for jobs,
Sean interviewing for jobs,
Sean getting a job,
a week trip to Ecuador (Sean),
Sean studying for boards,
Sean taking boards,
cleaning our house from top to bottom for...
finding a realtor,
meeting with the realtor,
putting our house up for sale (anyone want to buy our home?),
Dr.' s appointments,
Noah's Birthday (he turned 2!).
These have been in no particular order.
I'm sure there are things that I have left out or forgotten.
Please don't get me wrong,
I by no means am complaining.
Alot of these things have been SUPER fun!!!
And, I'm sure there are those of you out there who are
FAR more busy than we are.
But this is just a post to let everyone know that, we are indeed
ALIVE!!!
Life will still be busy for quite awhile I'm sure.
There are the holidays coming up,
We are starting to pack up our house,
Sean is graduating (May 8th),
there are parties to attend (for graduation),
finding a place to move into...
and the list continues!
Hopefully one day soon I will get some pictures up from our trip to Washington, and Sean's trip to Ecuador! We all had a BLAST, even though we were apart!
And PS.
I know you have all been dying to know...No, Sean did not get into the Pediatric Dentistry program here at IUPUI. However, he has found a job and signed a contract already! We are REALLY excited for this opportunity! We have felt the guiding hand of the Lord frequently these last few months and KNOW that it is where we are supposed at this time.
So...
We are moving to Effingham, IL.
Population roughly 12,000-14,00.
It is a VERY small town, and VERY rural.
There is a branch (for our church).
It has approximately 120 members.
60-70 of those members are active.
There isn't a single full presidency in the branch.
Isn't that crazy to imagine!
I'll admit it...
I was nervous and apprehensive at first about going there.
At the risk of sounding materialistic, the nearest mall is
over an hour away!
And we all know...
But honestly, we feel this is not only a REALLY great opportunity for Sean, but for our whole family. We know that there is a reason the Lord wants us there. Ever since Sean has heard about this job and started to seriously look into it, things have more than fallen into place for us. It is thrilling and exciting and we can't wait to see how the future will unfold!
7 comments:
Wow, you HAVE been busy! I can't believe Sean is graduating already! That's so exciting to be done with school! I WAS hoping you would move back to the PNW, but I am happy that you have a job! Also, this is really immature, but I have to say that "effington" makes me laugh just a little. =) Miss ya!
Congratulations on the Effingham job! They seem like really great people to work for. I seriously can't believe how crazy everything is! Five weeks til graduation!
I've totally been to Effingham!!!...lol well we drove thru it on the way to St. Louis! But this is super exciting for you guys. I'm so happy!
Carlee, We frequently get a good laugh at the name of the town too! Our siblings have had a hay-day with it! Who names a town "Effing"ham? It sounds kinda ghetto, I know. But the people there are really nice! :) We miss you guys too!
So exciting and super busy! Glad things are going well and that Sean has a new job. You are a brave girl...1 hour from a mall...more than I might do. Fun adventures ahead for your family though. Congrats!
COngrats on the new job!!! I am excited for you guys. Good luck with selling your house and staying sane through it all! You will do great, I'm sure!
WOW!! Good luck and congrats on the new journey! Isn't IL techinically "closer" to WA? haha. Take care! Your main phto is adorable!! I forgot to mention, my parents live on the itty bitty island of Bermuda. (off the coast of the carolinas, not in the caribbean like you'd think) and they only have 30 people in their branch! 3 kids in primary! Just means it's a close knit family :)
Post a Comment