Since Ian was sick on his birthday, we had to reschedule his birthday party in January. We all had a blast! We started with the kiddos arrving and getting a foam dinosaur mask of their choice to wear throughout the party. While we waited for guests to show up, they colored dinosaur pictures!
After the guests were there we got the party started with our first game!
Noah really wanted the picture of T-Rex from off the jar!
He was upset when I wouldn't let him have it!
(Look at that scowl!)
Our third game was a really fun Dinosaur Hunt. I hid clues all throughout the house that the kids had to follow to lead them to their dinosaur treasure goody bags!
After a few games the kids were famished!
After a few games the kids were famished!Jacob, waiting for his lunch....Mmmm, I'm so hungry!
Woohoo! Lunch-time!The menu: Dino Mac & Cheese, Dino Nuggets...
Ian absolutely loved his Dinosaur Birthday Party! And I'm pretty sure his friends had a fun time too! I'm glad that it was so much fun for him since he was sick on his birthday!




















No comments:
Post a Comment