~Green Beans~
Noah does NOT like green beans!
In fact I think he hates them with a passion!
The other day we were having green beans with dinner. Sean and I made him eat some! Normally we try to put them in his mouth and he makes faces, then spits them out.Well this time when he was about to spit them out we told him "NO" and made him keep them in his mouth! (I know were HORRIBLE parents aren't we, for making him eat his vegetables!)
Anyways, the face was HILARIOUS! We had to get a picture of it!

What was even more funny...was when we were taking the pictures of him not liking his greens beans....in the middle of making that "Yuck" face...he still tried to smile at the camera!It was so funny! Sean and I got a really good laugh out of it! What a little HAM!
~Robots~
Noah really loves Ian and is ALWAYS watching him and trying to copy/play with him. We had bought some Robot dress up clothes from the Dollar Store. Noah has watched Ian put the outfit on and play in it. The other day, he decided he wanted to dress up too! It was really cute seeing him try to put the pieces on all by himself!


Isn't he a CUTIE!
P.S. Yes, I did put pants on my child! He just has no waist & bum to keep them up! And if I put him in a smaller size...he has MAJOR high waters going on! So, sometimes they fall down...and he takes them off!
No comments:
Post a Comment