Ian LOVES putting puzzles together! Since the weather has gotten cooler, we have been indoors now during Noah's nap times. Puzzles is one of Ian's favorite activities to do while Noah is asleep!
A few weeks ago we found this really cool puzzle of the United States. Ian really likes pictures of the United States, and is pretty good at pointing out certain states. Obviously, Indiana and Washington are his two most favorites! 





I know that these following videos are long...and that there are EIGHT of them!!! I was just so impressed with Ian doing the puzzle that I had to video him! What can I say, I'm a proud Momma!!! I don't expect everyone to watch these, and I'm not offended if you don't. But feel free to watch my little USA Whiz Kid in action if you feel so inclined! Also I thought, the grandparents might like some video footage of Ian! Hope you enjoy!
By the Way...
We find most of our BIG COOL puzzles at TJ Maxx! They always have the greatest deals on puzzles! We LOVE that store!
1 comment:
Ian, you never cease to amaze me! This boy is a genious.
Post a Comment