Friday, May 8, 2009

Spaghetti Dinner

With all the posts about potty training Ian, I feel like I'm neglecting Noah! So I'm posting some pictures of him...there are some of Ian too!

Last night we had spaghetti for dinner! This was Noah's first time feeding spaghetti to himself! I love it when babies feed themselves spaghetti! They get so messy it's cute! We stripped Noah down just to his diaper, and took Ian's shirt off for dinner! Then we got some FUN shots of them eating away! Noah in the last few weeks has started to use a fork already! He LOVES to feed himself! In fact, he gets kind of mad if we don't let him, or try to help sometimes! He does a really good job at feeding himself it too! After the boys finished such a fun messy dinner of course they needed a bath! (These pictures were taken BEFORE they made the HUGE water mess! .... read previous post for story!)

1 comment:

Nate + Carlee said...

Jessica you sweet thing. Your boys a super cute, and good work on the potty training! It will happen faster than you think!

Miss ya!