Tuesday, April 7, 2009

An early Easter guest

Easter has arrived early at the Morgan home! Last week(when the weather was nice) we had a special guest arrive... A little "Bunny Friend" as Ian likes to call him. For several days last week we noticed that outside right next door at the bottom of our neighbors air conditioning unit a small little bunny was sitting in the shade. Since we have a "perfect view" of the side of our neighbors lovely house from our kitchen window we pulled up the blinds and would let the kids watch the bunny. They both LOVED it! But then the rains and storms came and we didn't see the little bunny for several days. We would often look outside and when we did Ian would ask "Do you see the bunny?", and even Noah would turn his head toward the window and try to look outside!

Today our little "Bunny Friend" has come back to visit us! So I thought I would snap a picture of him! This was the best I could get of him from outside before he dashed away!


HAPPY EASTER!!!

Love, The Morgan's

No comments: