Look at Noah's moves here! Isn't he cute!
They were both really getting into it...
arms swinging...
heads moving back and forth...there were lots of smiles and laughs on these two kiddo's faces!


Here are some of Noah's solo moves!!!

And here's Ian jamming!

All the dancing must have tired these two out because Noah went and sat on the stairs for a little rest and Ian followed him!



And here's Ian jamming!
All the dancing must have tired these two out because Noah went and sat on the stairs for a little rest and Ian followed him!


Here's my boys posing for the camera!

These two are SO MUCH FUN! I love it when they play and have fun together!
I LOVE BEING A MOMMY!
It's moments like these that outweigh all the crazy, cranky, chaotic ones!
Thank you boys for bringing so much joy into my day today!!!

2 comments:
I can't believe Noah is so big already! It seems like he was just a baby right before I left! Cute boys you have!
That baby you JUST had isn't quite a little baby anymore! Wow, time flies!
Post a Comment