Monday, December 8, 2008

"Baby It's Cold Outside"... & Peek-A-Boo

With it being the holidays, we have been playing and singing alot of Christmas music. We have had extremely frigid temperatures...like the other morning we woke up to it being 15 degrees! So it's been cold and snowing so much lately that "Baby It's Cold Outside" has been a favorite to sing. Well, while Ian and Noah were playing together, Ian went and got Noah's blanket, wrapped him up and started singing... "Baby It's Cold Outside". Then Noah got restless of Ian wrapping him and tried to escape, but then Ian started playing Peek-A-Boo and Noah loved it! I thought it was just the sweetest thing, so of course I had to get a video of it!

3 comments:

The Meagher Family said...

How cute! Aren't little boys so much fun?

Pini said...

What a cute video! How fun that he is singing Baby it's cold outside. They look like buddies for sure.

heather said...

Hi Jessica, and your whole family Its Heather! So I wanted to say Hi and I've started a Blog! just so you know! Talk to you soon.

http://dallinsarah.blogspot.com/

Heather