Well, after 8-9 weeks of waiting the results are in...
IT'S A BOY!
If you read our previous post, you can see that we were pretty sure it was a boy already. However, our Doctor said we had to wait until 20 weeks to be sure.
(Ugh!!! Lame-O Doc!)
Well there is NO mistaking it now.
We're definately having another boy!
There were mixed reactions from the boys. Noah is so excited to have another brother. Whenever we would ask the boys what they thought it would be, he always said, "A baby brother!" Ian however has really wanted a sister. When I came back from the Dr's yesterday and told him he responded, "Another brother?" in a disappointed tone. :( Then while I was putting the boy's to bed last night, Ian asked, "When will we ever get a sister?" So sweet. Though, I hope he changes his mind and enjoys having another brother!
As for Sean and I... we are excited to have another boy!
I must admit at the beginning of my pregnancy I really wished for a girl. But as time went by, I started feeling more and more like it was a boy. Then we got the 11 week ultrasound, and from then on, I've been convinced that's what we are having. And I'm excited!!! It will be fun having three little boys all running around together!
Ian and Noah have already become the best little playmates, and I really think Noah is going to miss Ian when he starts school this fall! So hopefully, he will have fun taking on the role of "Big Brother" and be a big helper to mom after the baby comes. Honestly, I think Noah has wanted a baby for along time. The first time I started watching another little boy (Boston) while in Indiana, when Noah was around 18 months, he has LOVED babies. Since then, any time we have watched other kids smaller then himself he calles them "Baby" along with their first name. It's really cute.
There is one problem that we are having...coming up with a name! Sean and I can't seem to agree on any that we both like! So if you have any ideas for boy's names...PLEASE send them our way!
5 comments:
congrats! That is great news. As you well know boys are a lot of fun and not a lot of drama. Can't wait to see pictures of him. Miss you guys lots, hope all is going well for you!
Congrats! That is so exciting and I am sure it will be tons of fun to have 3 boys running around your house.
Ummm do you not remember the best name in the world?! Midgeman?!!! I expect little M to be just as cutie patootie as your other boys. Yay for boys! You know we love them here at the Tuletts!
So cute, congrats to you both!! Dd you know, that once you have one gender, you're more like to always have the same gender because it's the same genetic make-up each time? I had a girl firest, got re-married, then had a boy...it's so funny how it works! Good luck!! You'll love it I'm sure!
Congratulations! You will have a blast with all of your boys! Maybe we'll get to meet him next time we drive through Effingham on the way to Indiana!
Post a Comment