Our First Trip to St. Louis!!!
Our trip started out with cheesy smiles...
Cheesy crackers, Ian was thinking, "Noah, you better not steal mine!"...
And cheesy Disney movies...notice how Noah won't even look at the camera!
The St. Louis Gateway Arch! Totally awesome, but that's not where we went to on this trip! But it will definitely be done on another day!
Our trip was to the St. Louis Zoo!
We LOVE Zoos!!!!
Bonus: The Zoo in St. Louie is FREE!
We saw the butterflies!
And the Stingrays!
Our amazing view while eating lunch!!!
Daddy and Ian had a fun time watching the ducks, swans, pelicans, and turtles swimming by!
Noah had a fun time looking at the map to decide where we should go next!
We went to the bird house. One of the first birds we saw was a vulture! I didn't realize that they were so big in size! Yikes!
We saw lots of pretty birds! Noah kept saying, "PEACOCK!" when he saw this one.
I thought this one was really cool looking. It kind of reminds me of a toucan. I think it was a relative.
Daddy and Noah!
Noah loves his Daddy! So cute!
The St. Louis Zoo has an amazing assortment of Big Cats! However the Lion was the only one that was at a good spot to get a picture of! This lion totally seemed like he was posing for us!

Have you ever seen one of these? It's called an Okapi! It's legs and hind markings are reminiscent of a zebra, but it's more closely related to a giraffe! I think it's a beautiful animal. I'm only sad that I couldn't get a better picture of it!
This picture cracks me up! The boys were looking at the viper. I told Ian to turn around for the camera, he turned around trying to scare me because we were by the snakes! Hilarious! I think the red eye in this pic makes it even more funny!
My boys looking at the snakes together! They LOVE snakes!!! They were so cute running from window to window to look at all the different exhibits!
Ian going through the tunnel...
and Noah following after!
The St. Louis Zoo has Hippos!!!
Ian was cheesing it up for me...
I told him to turn around...
He thought it was so cool to see a Hippo up close! Then I got a cute smile! He was so excited!
We had a fun time at the Zoo. This was less than 10 minutes after we left! You know you've had a good time when you're all grubby and you've worn the kids out!!!
We can't wait to take more family trips to St. Louis!!!



























4 comments:
Looks like some fun family adventures this summer and that you had lots of fun! Your boys are getting so big and Ian is so fearless....big rides and snakes?! All boy that's for sure.
Looks like fun! That is so awesome that the Zoo is free too!
Jessica this zoo looks awesome and makes me super jelaous! Looks like you had a blast!
What a fun trip! You got some great pictures of animals. And I love the way you write about things - so fun to read! Your boys are growing so fast and just get cuter all the time!
Post a Comment