Monday, August 16, 2010

Highlights

So, what's it been like 4 months?
Obviously I haven't been in the "Blogging Mood" for quite some time now. Honestly, lately I feel like I've had a love-hate relationship with Blogs. I LOVE to read all your blogs out there and see what you are all up too. But I kinda HATE blogging myself. It always seems to take a really long time to blog even the simplest post. Some of this I contribute to the PREHISTORIC computer I was using before we moved. However, Sean is no longer in Dental School using his laptop everyday. As a reasult, I now have a quick, spiffy tool to use for blogging. So what's the problem Jessica? you ask.
I don't know honestly.
Maybe I've just been in a funk. We all go through funks right?
And let's admit it, before my 4 months absence from the blogging world, I really wasn't the most faithful blogger anyways. I've always kind of consider myself sporadic in this area.
Maybe another reason for not blogging... I'm not the greatest at taking my camera along with me every place I go... to document everything thing I do... so everyone can know about every detail of my life.
And even if I do take the camera, I've found that I forget to stop and take the time to take pictures anyways. And without pictures... I don't feel as inclined to blog.

Well, enough said on that. Here's some slideshows (10 or 11) of stuff we've done that I meant to blog about...

3 comments:

MKSIMS said...

No, nobody gets in funks... just you. This is completely unacceptable! And we all make sure to take our cameras EVERYWHERE we go, just in case the perfect photo op presents itself. You best get with it, Jess! Haha! We miss you guys!

Pini said...

hey jessica! glad to know things are well! loved all the posts!

Ruth said...

I love all the pictures in the slide shows! How fun! And you're not alone - I'm a really sporadic, inconsistent blogger too! :)