For Halloween this year we had the boys dress up as Cowboys!
They were so excited to be all dressed up!
And couldn't wait to get outside to go Trick-or-Treating!
(That's why the pictures are taken by the front door!
We couldn't get them away from it!)
It was really fun putting their costumes together!
They were so excited to be all dressed up!
And couldn't wait to get outside to go Trick-or-Treating!(That's why the pictures are taken by the front door!
We couldn't get them away from it!)
It was really fun putting their costumes together!And pretty easy too!
Most of the items we already had in the house that they normally wear,
or we had them in the dress up box!
I did however make the chaps!
Which I am totally proud of!
I’m not normally much of a seamstress…
But these were just the bottom half of some old women’s leather pants,
Then I cut the front & back out, and put on some loops to attach them to his belt!
And ta-da! Cool chaps!
And here is the whole Morgan family dressed up!
We dressed up for our ward’s Trunk-or-Treat the previous Wed. night.
However I forgot the camera!
So I made Sean & I dress up again Halloween night!
I don’t think he was too happy with me!
Thanks though Honey for dressing up!
You looked great!
And the boys thought it was so fun for all of us to be dressed up!

And Thank You Mark & Kristin for taking some pics of us!
I did however make the chaps!Which I am totally proud of!
I’m not normally much of a seamstress…
But these were just the bottom half of some old women’s leather pants,
Then I cut the front & back out, and put on some loops to attach them to his belt!
And ta-da! Cool chaps!
And here is the whole Morgan family dressed up!We dressed up for our ward’s Trunk-or-Treat the previous Wed. night.
However I forgot the camera!
So I made Sean & I dress up again Halloween night!
I don’t think he was too happy with me!
Thanks though Honey for dressing up!You looked great!
And the boys thought it was so fun for all of us to be dressed up!

And Thank You Mark & Kristin for taking some pics of us!Hope everyone had a GREAT Halloween!
3 comments:
Jess your family pics are adorable. You should have them framed or something.
I love the costumes! You guys are such a cute family! :)
Super cute, I love the costumes.
Post a Comment