Ian loves Legos!
He constructed this when he was just about 2 1/2 years old, only a couple of months after Noah was born.
When Sean first came home from a garage sale with a HUGE tote full of Legos, they were an instant hit! Ever since Ian has been making remarkable constructions!!!
One of Ian's earlier Masterpieces...
He constructed this when he was just about 2 1/2 years old, only a couple of months after Noah was born.
The other day when Noah was down for a nap, Ian was playing quietly in the living room, while I was in the kitchen. I went to peek on him to see what he was up to and this is what I found!!!
Ian, building away with the Legos!!!
I was so impressed with his building that of course, I HAD to take pictures of him & his creations!!!
Ian, building away with the Legos!!!
I was so impressed with his building that of course, I HAD to take pictures of him & his creations!!!What a cute boy posing for the camera!
Happy as can be!
Silly "Cheese" Face!
What a Little Stud!
Showing me how his Robot works!
And his creations...
Happy as can be!
Silly "Cheese" Face!
What a Little Stud!
Showing me how his Robot works!
And his creations...A Skyscraper Bridge & Two Robots!
Awesome Job, Ian!!!
Also, Ian has recently become interested in the "Big Boy" Legos! I can't WAIT to see what he puts together with these!!!
Also, Ian has recently become interested in the "Big Boy" Legos! I can't WAIT to see what he puts together with these!!!Expect to see more great works of genius in the future!
4 comments:
cute! Reid loves Leggos too.
I think it's just sad that your son can build with legos way better than I can and ever will be able to
Hey, those are seriously good! Maybe Ian will grow up to be a famous architect! Cute pics of him too, what a ham!
Very cool, legos are awesome
Post a Comment