Wednesday, October 7, 2009

White Trash of the Neighborhood/DisasTURDly Mess

Oh What a Beautiful Morning!
The sun was out, it was early...no chances of rain today! YES!
I think "Everything's goin' my way!".
But then I open my blinds to our backyard, and what do I see?
A NOT so beautiful site!!!

There strewn across the lawn were...
two,
not just one,
but TWO,
Dirty Diapers
OPENED
(face up I might add),
used baby wipes,
a big black trash bag,
and a pair of little boys pajama pants.

DISGUSTING!

No, these were NOT my boy's diapers!
These were really BIG kid's diapers.
(Ian is potty trained & Noah is only in size 4's).


WHAT THE HECK!?!?!
I was SO mad!
How did this seriously NASTY mess get all over our yard?

A list runs through my head of the possibilities...
Garbage Day, NO.
The Wind, maybe...it has been windy the last few days,
an Animal...maybe.
But where would the wind or an animal have got all of this?
Then I think...

If some kids did this...it is NOT a funny joke!

As I am staring, in disbelief, out the window at this atrocity,
I feel like I'm the White Trash of the Neighborhood!
No joke, it looked totally Ghetto!

I sickeningly shudder
at the thought of having to actually clean this up!
Where's my knight in shining armor to save me
from this dreadful task?
Oh yeah, Sean's at school already!
DRATS!!!

So, at the horror of one of the neighbors actually seeing this,
I grab a new trash bag,
quickly don the toilet cleaning rubber gloves,
and head out the back door to,
reluctantly and resentfully,
clean up the repulsive bodily desecration!

It was windy this morning.
The trash bag was thrashing about not staying open!
It took several tries to finally get all of it in the bag.
All the while the wind sent the stench of poo wafting my way!
It was nauseating!
I could feel myself start to dry heave.
Guess I should have grabbed a clothespin for my nose too!

I can't believe this even happened!
This was something that I never
in a Million years
thought I would EVER be doing!
I think it might be time for fence. What do you think?


PS. There are NO pictures on this post,
for I think obvious reasons!

2 comments:

The Horn Family said...

Yuck, is all I have to say. Definetely time for a fence.

Unknown said...

Move to our neighborhood. Problem solved! ;)