I don't make crepes very often, so when I do, it's a special treat!
Since it was General Conference last weekend,
and we were watching conference at home via the internet,
I decided to make us all some delicious crepes!
I didn't get any beautiful before pics of them...
But you can tell that by these faces, they were enjoyed by all!
Since it was General Conference last weekend,
and we were watching conference at home via the internet,
I decided to make us all some delicious crepes!
I didn't get any beautiful before pics of them...
But you can tell that by these faces, they were enjoyed by all!






YUMMY!
What a SCrUM-DiDDLY-UmPTiOUS meal!!!
3 comments:
It's our family tradition to have crepes on conference weekend too. Glad yours were yummy as well!
looks yummy! did you save me any?!?!
YUM-E! Lots of new posts Jess, way to go!
Post a Comment