Monday, August 3, 2009

What we've been up too!

Okay, so I know I have been absolutely the WORST blogger lately! Sorry to all of you out there who so diligently check our blog hoping for some fun new postings!

We definately have had an awsome summer so far!
Here are a few things that we have been doing:

Top Left: I let Ian have a really BIG chocolate and after he was done with it...this is what I found in the kitchen! So I know what you are all thinking that this picture looks sick...but it is CHOCOLATE, NOT the other yucky brown stuff!

Top Center: Sean entered a bike contest from a website online and WON! The bike was shipped to our house and here he is with it! However, since it was more of a bike for mountain biking, he didn't keep it. He instead sold it for $800 . It was a bike that was worth $1,400. So he was pretty happy with the amount that he got, and it was really nice having a little more cash to put towards the boards for school!

Top Right: One night for FHE we had a lesson on the Creation, and all the beautiful nature that we have been blessed with on Earth. Afterwords, we went on a "Nature Walk". We took a walk around Heartland Crossing, (our big housing development) and looked at all of the different forms of nature. We collected a few different things and when we got home made a collage!
Bottom Left: Silly Noah! We were playing with Mr. Potatohead one day, and Noah stuck Mr. Potatohead's tongue in his mouth! We thought it was too cute! What a funny little boy!

Direct Center: We went to a gathering of all the LDS Dental Families in Sean's year! We all had a really fun time! We only took 2 pictures, (I know, pretty sad!) but I thought this was a really cute one of Noah!

Bottom Center: Ian being goofy in the bathtub! He was pretending to be an owl! What imagination!

Bottom Right: The other picture from the LDS Dental Families Night! The boys had so much fun playing they were completely exhausted and fell asleep not even 5 minutes into the ride home!


Here are some funny pictures I found one time on our camera by surprise! May I present to you the works of art by Ian our little photographer! Not too shabby for a 3yr old!

Bedtime is kinda crazy now with 2 kiddos to try to calm down and get ready! Of course, when Daddy comes in and tickles/wrestles with them it's a little harder to get them calm...but I love it that we have so much FUN!

Noah had his FIRST haircut! I was a little apprehensive...his hair was so thin and fine, I thought if we gave him a haircut it might make him look bald! But his Daddy gave him a very cute cut, and after we cut it, it actually made his hair look thicker! Funny, how that works sometimes! We didn't get any pics of Noah while he was getting his haircut...he is too squirmy, and I had to help hold him still while Sean cut his hair, but here are pics of him looking VERY CUTE afterword in the bath!
When we gave Noah his first haircut we also gave Ian a haircut at the same time! Here are before and after pics of the boys! The two pics on top are before with their shaggy hair...the bottom are all after! Aren't they SO CUTE playing together! I love it when they play nice together, share and make each other laugh!

Here are my two adorable boys cuddling together watching cartoons one morning while I fixed them breakfast!

Ian was just sitting one day, watching cartoons and I couldn't help but sit there and watch him! I just sat there and study his little face, and took in all his features! He is such an attractive little boy! Watch out ladies...lock up your daughters!!!! Ian is going to be a heartbreaker when he gets older! ... Don't worry though, we will definately teach him how to be a perfect Gentleman!

Nothing is more fun than SIDEWALK CHALK & POPSICLES during the Summer!

Here is a collage of Ian and some of his favorites lately! Dressing up as Pirates. Learning to tie shoes. I got these little play shoes at Target so he could practice tying without having to carry around a real shoe! He stuck them on his feet and acted like they were real! Too funny! Transformers! He LOVES them! They are his ALL TIME favorite right now! He also fell asleep one time just laying on the stairs! I thought it was pretty comical! So I had to take a picture of course! Then I picked him up and moved him to his bed! :)

And not to be left out, here is Noah, and some of his favorites lately!The Word Whammer! He loves making it sing the ABC's! Sorting the shaped blocks! He can fit every shape into the right opening! I just can't ever get him to sit long enough to put all of them back into the bucket! Climbing! He LOVES to climb! And on EVERYTHING! Some of his favorites to climb on/up: the TV Armoire, the couches, the stairs, up the kitchen chairs and onto the table, the play tool bench (note this in the previous pictures of the boys at bedtime) and mom and dad! He likes to walk up the front of us while we are holding onto his hands! There is a definate reason why we call him "Our Little Monkey"!
We have been pretty busy this summer but have had alot of fun, we haven't done any big vacations, but have enjoyed our time at home playing, going outside, to the parks, the swimming pool, the zoo, and playing with friends.
PS. Stay tuned for more fun summer pics coming up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Definetly cute pics Jess. I love the collage effect. Now, let's see some more of what you've been up to!