Friday, May 29, 2009

The Many Faces of Noah

Have I told you all that this kid is a RIOT!!! There is never a dull moment at our house! He is such a HAM! These were taken at breakfast one morning...
May I present to you...
The Many Faces of Noah!

The "Hey, How's It Goin?!?" Face The "I'm Ready For Prayer!" Face The "Cheese! I'm Hamming It Up!!!" Face
The "Hmmm...What Is That?" Face
The "I'm Having Fun Playing!" Face
The "Oohhh-ooh-ooh! Is Mom Really Letting Me Play With My Food?!?" Face
The "I'm Going To Get You!"Face
The "I'm Sweet & Innocent" Face
The "What Are You Doing Mommy? You're So Weird Face!!"
The "Look, I Can Touch My Head With My Oh-So-Messy Hands!" Face
The "I Can Do It All By Myself!" Face The "Do You Like SEE-FOOD?" Face
The "I Think I Ate Too Much!"Face The "I Made A Stinky!" Face The "I WANT OUT!!!" Face

And there you have it folks!!!

A typical look into breakfast with Noah...

and a few pictures showing off his cute and quirky personality!

We LOVE THIS BOY! It's fun to see him growing up and becoming his own little character!

4 comments:

MKSIMS said...

How cute! It's so funny how kids have their own little personalities... what a cutie!

Ruth said...

he is super cute! He reminds me a lot of his Uncle Brian in these pictures!

Paula Floor said...

definitely one adorable kid! he has so much personality!
aj

Kevin Haynes said...

Jess, love the new pictures and the quotes from the boys are ADORABLE. Love what you're doing on your blog... it's very neat-o!
XO
Kev