Monday, August 16, 2010

Dr. Sean Morgan, DDS

Sean graduated from Dental School back in May! HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY!!!  It was a long, but quick for years if that makes any since?  I could not be prouder of my husband!  He has worked so hard!  I love Sean and the man that he his.  His reasons for going into dentistry have always been so pure and selfless.  He has a love of helping people and is full of compassion.  He also wanted to be able to have a career where he would be able to provide well for his family, while at the same time would not take hours and hours of precious family time away. 

Our journey through dental school taught us alot about people, alot about ourselves, alot about life and alot about the Lord. We are so grateful that Sean has been able to become a Dentist.  I feel blessed to be able to have such a wonderful husband and father as my eternal companion.


 
Also, here's a little video of Sean during the ceremony.  I feel bad though...the camera was being temperamental and it didn't get the first part where they announced his name!
 

No comments: