A local dental office was having free pictures with Santa Claus tonight! Ian was so excited to go see Santa, sit on his lap, and of course...
Tell Santa what he wants for Christmas!!!
The dental office was great! They had the photos with Santa Claus, face painting (which oddly Ian oppted out for), a red or green balloon for each child, and a Christmas goodie bag as well! All for FREE!!! They took the picture of just the boys first. It was really cute how Noah just cuddled into Santa!
Then they took our family picture...not our best one ever...but at least the boys aren't screaming, right?!? Actually, when they were getting us ready for the family picture, Noah started to get a little scared by that time. He was crying before this picture but then calmed down!
Then they took our family picture...not our best one ever...but at least the boys aren't screaming, right?!? Actually, when they were getting us ready for the family picture, Noah started to get a little scared by that time. He was crying before this picture but then calmed down!
All in all, it was a fun little family excursion. It definately beat going to a mall, or a picture place!
3 comments:
Love the pictures. Sounds like a fun night and you always have to love the free part especially while you are in school!
Quick ? Are you still on Hunter's or do I have an old address for you? Will you let me know either way so I can send a Christmas card your way?! Thanks!!
Cute pictures! What an adorable family! As your boys are getting older I think Ian is still a little clone of Sean, but I think Noah looks more like his mommy.
Oops, this is RUTH, not my husband Jared. I didn't realize he was the one signed it! :)
Post a Comment