A couple of weeks ago I asked Ian what he wanted for lunch.
He told me, “A Carrot Sandwich!”
I thought it sounded like an odd combination, so I asked him if he wanted something else, giving him some other choices. He said, “No Mom, I want a Carrot Sandwich!”
So I honored his request!
Here is Ian’s Carrot Sandwich!
He decided he wanted cheese and mayo on it too while I was making it!
He actually ate the whole thing, and liked it!
Then for the next couple days, he continued to ask for them!
Here's Ian silly/kinda scary cheese face!
He told me, “A Carrot Sandwich!”
I thought it sounded like an odd combination, so I asked him if he wanted something else, giving him some other choices. He said, “No Mom, I want a Carrot Sandwich!”
So I honored his request!
Here is Ian’s Carrot Sandwich!
He decided he wanted cheese and mayo on it too while I was making it!
He actually ate the whole thing, and liked it!Then for the next couple days, he continued to ask for them!
Here's Ian silly/kinda scary cheese face!
Funny boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment