Friday, November 6, 2009

Bubble Toes

I Love, Love, Love Bath Pictures!
And we Love Bath Time at our house!
The boys always have so much fun playing!
Especially if it's a Bubble Bath!
It's their favorite!
Ian asks for one every time they take a bath!
One of our favorite songs when we have a bubble bath
is Bubble Toes!
I don't know if any of you are familiar with this song.
It is from one of the books in the Standin' Tall books series!
I used to LOVE these books as a kid,
and my mom used to sing this song, Bubble Toes,
to me when I was a little girl in the bath!
So, here's how it goes...
Bubble Toes, Look at me I've got Bubble Toes!
I suppose, I'll be smelling sweet as a Rose with my Bubble Toes!
....I know there's more too it...but I've forgotten it!
How Sad! :(
Mom, you'll have to help me remember!
Another favorite song... and Ian even requests this one...
I'm gonna wash that dirt right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that dirt right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that dirt right out of my hair,And send it down the drain!Other favorite bath time songs:
Six Little DucksThree Little Speckeled FrogsAnd Three Little Fishies
And the list could go on, and on!
As you can see we love singing in the tub!
Thanks Mom for teaching me so many fun songs when I was little!
It's so much fun being able to sing them to Ian & Noah!
Side Note:
This particular Bubble Bath was actually the night we got home from the Pumpkin Patch!
They were such grubby little boys, and we had church in the morning!
So into the tub they went!

It was really sunny out that day,
and we were outside for a good portion of the day!
The result=
Rosy Red Faces

They were so cute though in the bath
with all the bubbles and their little sun-kissed cheeks!

No comments: