Here are pictures of my week at camp!
I LOVED being with these girls! It was a really fun week! The girls were awesome and the spirit was SO STRONG! I am so proud of all the Young Women in our stake! They are such beautiful girls, not just on the outside, but on the inside as well! It was so humbling to hear and see these girl's testimonies! You can tell that they are truly striving to seek the Savior and live His gospel in their daily lives! They are seeking the true "Treasures" in life! I'm so grateful that I had the opportunity to go! And am so grateful to my WONDERFUL Hubby for taking the week off school to watch our boy'o's!
Thank you Honey for all you did that week! I know it was a big sacrifice on your part! I LOVE YOU!
Friday, September 4, 2009
Girls Camp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
SO you were brave enough to tackel girls camp leadership again huh?! Good for you! It look like a lot of fun.
It brings back great memories too....remember when we had no kids (at least born) and you Anna and I were crazy enough to plan the whole thing!?
Love it!
Post a Comment