Saturday, September 5, 2009

Animal Noises, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, and Dump Truck Rides



Awhile back I took this really cute video of Noah making animal noises! I've been meaning to post it so the Grandparents could hear/see it! Noah LOVES animals & loves to make their NOISES! Since this video, he can also make a snake, tiger, lion, dinosaur, owl, and rooster noise as well! He does a really good job! I'm pretty impressed how many he knows and can make for his age! He's going to be 18 months in a couple of weeks!

While I was taking this video Ian decided he wanted to sing the Itsy Bitsy Spider song! At the end of the song he said "the Itsy Bitsy Spider went up the spout again, and again, and again! Three times!" I thought it was pretty funny! I LOVE how imaginative he is and how much he makes me laugh!

One night while I was getting the boys ready for bed Ian and Noah were trying everything they could to stay awake! They had so much energy that night and wanted to keep playing! While I was getting Ian ready for bed, Noah ran out of their room into the playroom/loft and sat right in the dump truck! I finished getting Ian ready and when he was done he ran out after Noah and started pushing him around giving him a dump truck ride! They were having so much FUN together and were just make each other laugh so hard! I didn't have the camera close by...so I ran to get it and by the time I got back these were the only pics I was able to get! Hope you enjoy!




1 comment:

Kevin Haynes said...

Love the video and pictures, great to see the boys! XO Kev